An herbal tea for immune boost formulated to boost your immune system and help keep minor colds at bay.
- Astragalus: Often used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, studies have shown that astragalus can help treat the common cold, upper respiratory infections, seasonal allergies, as well as strengthen and regulate the immune system.
- Echinacea: Well known for its immune-boosting effects, echinacea is high in antioxidants, which help alleviate oxidative stress, as well as support the immune system. Additionally, a review of 14 studies found that by ingesting echinacea, patients were able to lower their risk for contracting the cold by more than 50%
- Ginger: Not often thought of for immunity, ginger is a staple in any remedy we whip up when feeling under the weather. With its superior anti-inflammatory effects, as well as its high number of antioxidants, this herb makes the perfect addition to an immune-boosting tincture!
- Wild Blueberries: Rich in antioxidants, wild blueberries have anti-viral properties, which help boost immunity. Plus, studies show that these antioxidants help reduce damage to your DNA and protect against the effects of aging.
- Elderberries: Packed full of antioxidants and vitamins, these berries help reduce inflammation, lessen stress, offer heart protection, as well as aiding in preventing cold and flu symptoms.
How to Use Our Tea for Immune Boost:
Bring water to a boil, pour boiling water over 2 teaspoons of herbal tea. Allow it to steep for 15 minutes before enjoying.
Organic Astragalus propinquus (astragalus), Organic Echinacea purpura (echinacea), Zingiber officinale (ginger), Organic Cyanococcus (wild blueberries), Organic Sambucus nigra (elderberries)
Please consult your healthcare practitioner when making decisions about your health. This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.