Combining the essential oils of clove, lemon, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus, and rosemary this Immunity Boosting spritzer is perfect the perfect blend of essential oils to boost immune system. It can be used as an all-natural hand sanitizer, air freshener, or body spray. Its invigorating scent will not only leave your immune system happy, but it’ll put a smile on your face too!
Each aromatherapy spritzer is made with the purest essential oils available and is free of alcohol, toxins, parabens, and preservatives.
Benefits of Essential Oils to Boost Immune System:
- Clove: With the ability to hold more antioxidants in its oil than most other essential oils, clove essential oil is great for boosting the immune system.
- Lemon: This essential oil helps stimulate the immune system into action with its scent. It is also useful in treating influenza viruses, E. coli, and some Staphylococcus (Staph) strains.
- Cinnamon Bark: Brining a warm undertone to this aromatherapy spritzer. Cinnamon bark helps to regulate metabolic function, which in turn assists the immune system.
- Eucalyptus: Used in a number of cold and flu medications, this essential oil helps clear nasal passageways. Plus, fight off bacteria that often cause respiratory infections, such as strep.
- Rosemary: With every inhale of rosemary essential oil, antioxidant activity within your body is put into action. Thus, making it a perfect addition to this aromatherapy spritzer.
How to Use:
Spray on your body or face, on clothes, on furniture, and anywhere else you’d like to enjoy this blend of aromatherapy benefits.
AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES • NOT FOR INTERNAL USE
Distilled water, organic witch hazel, clove essential oil, lemon essential oil, cinnamon bark essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, rosemary essential oil